Monday, May 02, 2011

Podcasting Update: Podomatic and iTunes


Now listening to my podcasts is much easier: I just upgraded my page at Podomatic.com to grab some more bandwidth-- and, as ever, you can also listen in via iTunes.

The latest podcast is my reading of the prologue to the anthology of 24 Mexican writers, Mexico: A Traveler's Literary Companion (Whereabouts Press). More recent podcasts: "Hell, I Knew It Was Paradise," about Bob Van Wormer, the legendary sportfisherman of Baja California; tips to help novelists hang in there and finish; a panel discussion on the writing life at the Writer's Center; and lectures and readings from The Last Prince of the Mexican Empire, my novel based on the true story.

Several more podcasts, on sundry subjects (mostly Mexico), will be posted soon.

P.S. If you'd like to receive an e-mail alert, I send out a (very infrequent) newsletter which includes a list of the new podcasts.