Monday, December 28, 2015

"Madam Mayo's" Top Posts in 2015

As usual, this year many of this blog's posts pointed to my works posted elsewhere on the web, e.g., to several "Marfa Mondays" and "Conversations with Other Writers" podcasts; travel writing; new translations, and various book reviews (for Literal and Washington Independent Review of Books). The posts listed below, however, are all works original to this blog, and I offer them here with my warmest wishes to you, dear reader, for a wondrous 2016.

I note that this year I discontinued guest-blogs but did post several extra-crunchy Q & A's-- this in addition to my podcasts and transcripts of same for Marfa Mondays and Conversations with Other Writers.




December 21, 2015

December 7, 2015

On the Trail of the Rock Art of the Lower Pecos
(also a guest blog post for Mary S. Black)
November 3, 2015

October 29, 2015

August 31, 2015

by James McWilliams
July 6, 2015


January 12, 2015


> Your comments are always welcome. Write to me here.